Also: anemia may help explain how I was able to sleep for 12 hours uninterrupted last night
THING ONE DIAGNOSED: I’m anemic wooooooo no one is surprised
Doesn’t really account for all the stomach stuff but hey it’s a start and could be indicative of a bleeding ulcer, which would be a thing
My doctor is still trying to see if I have something wrong with my gallbladder though so nnnnggghhh
Well I’m finally at the doctor’s
I haven’t gotten a diagnosis yet but the word “gallbladder” has been spoken so I’m not terribly enthused
- In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way.
- Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you.
- Tag [ten] friends, including me, so I’ll see your list.
- Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them
Okay I’m not gonna tag people I was tagged by fifth-dimensional here goes
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
- Lirael by Garth Nix
- Watership Down by Richard Adams
- The Song of the Lioness quartet by Tamora Pierce
- Wuthering Heights by Charlotte Bronte
- King Lear by William Shakespeare (okay not a book but whatever)
- The Perilous Gard by Elizabeth Marie Pope
- Anna of Byzantium by Tracy Barrett
- Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe
- The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
Those are basically the first 10 that come to mind so I’ll probably regret them later
Connecticon ‘14 was tons of fun. But out of all the cosplayers I saw and photographed, there was one I never expected.
That’s right, our lord and savior Bully Demise. Apparently I was the first person to recognize him.
Here he is delivering unto me the stompings, to show his appreciation for me.
oh my goodness
who else is excited for another night of
aw shit son